I used to hate when I would email someone and I would not get a response for days....now I am one of those people. There is no reason for my to use a computer anymore....so I don't on a regular basis.
I have been busy this week with a sick baby. She has a bad cold. It got so bad that we ended up in the emergency room. They checked her for RSV and took a chest X-ray, but all came back negative. She just looks so sad and pathetic. She has lost her voice and so when she cries not much comes out. Makes me sad. Makes me wonder if I could have done anything to keep her from getting sick. But I know, it happens, kids get sick. Hopefully she will be feeling better by Thanksgiving.
1 comment:
We are sorry that Lily has been ill. The first time is very difficult. Lily is a very healthy baby because you and Charlie take good care of her and are good parents.
Gail
Post a Comment