Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I feel like I never update my blog because there is nothing new to say. We are both keeping busy with Lily and with work.

Lily is growing so fast. She is already over 4 months old! At her last doctors appointment she weighed 14 and half pounds and was 26 inches. She is rolling over a bit, starting to sit up, and plays with toys. She is very vocal with her coos and babbles. She will also let you know (very loudly) when she is not happy with something.

Work is going well for me. It is getting a bit easier to leave Lily. We have a set schedule for who watches her and she has been doing just fine without me. She is such a people person and I think she likes it better when she is out. I am dreading winter because it is not as easy to get out of the house.

Well, that's it for now. Sorry, nothing too exciting.

No comments: