Friday, October 06, 2006

Time is flying with Lily. She is growing so fast. She is much more aware of her surroundings now and is very curious. She is reaching for and playing with toys. She is getting teeth. She rolled over for the first time about a week ago...guess I have to be careful now as to where I put her.

Work is getting better. My class has learned the basics of school...how to raise hands, line up, and things like that. It is still hard to leave Lily though. Chaz is home with her two days a week, but I am currently without childcare for the other two days. Anyone know someone that would like to watch a baby?

2 comments:

Steph said...

Nicole, what days & times do you need someone to watch her? I am more than willing, but it would be while I nanny two other kids... Not sure what your wants/needs are. Chaz has our number - give me a call.

Steph Foley

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole,

I don't know if you still need someone, but I can recommend a good person to watch Lily. She wouldn't come free, but she's more than qualified - survived watching Noah through getting his first set of teeth! Let me know if you want her contact info...

Susan
susan.haist@lpl.com