Monday, September 25, 2006

The weekends have new meaning now that I am working. It means I get to spend time with Lily, clean the house, and hang out with friends. This last weekend was very busy. My weekends start Thursday afternoon.

We started off the weekend surviving Lily's first sickness. She had some kind of cold thing, but I think it bothered me more than it bothered her.

On Saturday we went to a baby shower and we went to a good-bye party for Melissa N. It was a progressive party that moved from place to place. We celebrated Holidays that she would be missing while she was gone. Christmas, Halloween, and her birthday. It was lots of fun. Lily really got into the Halloween part.















Sunday we went to church, cleaned the house, and hung out with some of our friends. They have a daughter named Asia (5 months) and Lily got to play with her.

Now it is Monday and that means work.

No comments: