I had a terrible dream last night that I had to give my baby up for adoption. I had to give her to the neighbors and they were not nice people....although they really are. I woke up in tears with a sick feeling. I had to go look at the baby just to make sure she was still there. Sometimes I hate dreaming.
Lily is sitting in her boppy next to me smiling and sporting an Eric Carle onsie. It's boyish looking, but so cute. Strange that they designed clothing after a book (The Very Hungry caterpillar). She is getting easier to take care of and I am learning her language of coos and cries. She has been keeping me company while Chaz is working a lot. We take lots of walks with the dog and run lots of errands. She is a good shopper.
I begin working again in 2 weeks. Only 4 afternoons a week. Just enough time to make a bit of money and to get out of the house. So now my goal is to get the baby on a schedule...although I am not much of a schedule person so maybe it won't work.
No comments:
Post a Comment