Having surgery immediately after giving birth was one of the worse things I have ever went through. Here I have this beautiful new little girl and I am being taken away from her. Chaz was great though. He stayed with her the whole time and then they met me in recovery after the surgery was done.
Lily is a good mix of the two of us. She has Chaz's nose and my lips.
She has hair (no idea where that came from) and she has dimples that come out with her beautiful smile (I know, it's just gas). She is a really good girl. She cries when she needs something but then settles really quickly.We have been out of the house quit a bit which has been nice. We have been to church, Sams, and Target. Today she will experience her first party at the Kranzo's. When we go to the store we bring Lily in in the carseat, but then we both want to hold her so much that we just take her out. We just like her so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment