It's only 9am and I have accomplished so much. I have showered, dropped Chaz off at work, and went grocery shopping at Meijer. If only the rest of the day could go as smoothly.
Tomorrow I am leaving to go to my parents in RI with Melissa and Lily. Melissa and I always have memorable trips out east when we travel alone. The car breaks down, we run into major construction, or we lock the keys in the car. Hopefully this trip will be quick and error free. The only problem I see is that Lily doesn't like to be in her car seat......
2 comments:
Trav and I took a trip to Chicago when Barend was 9wks. Frequent stops and me learning how to BF while the car was in motion helped. Take your time and relax. The baby will pick up on your moods. Have Fun!!
Nicole and Chaz,
We enjoyed our visit last week-end with our Michigan family. Everyone loves the pictures of Lily and Mary. Especially the pictures of Lily in the pool.
Have a safe and enjoyable trip to RI.
Love, Grandpa John and Grandma Gail
Post a Comment