I'm still here, and I am still pregnant. I am however even more uncomfortable. I now have the experience of swelling feet. Who ever thought skin could be so expandable.
The weekend was nice and busy. Saturday Chaz and I spent the day working on small jobs around the house. He taught me how to change a light switch and outlet plugs. We changed all of them from off-white to white. We also went to IKEA. It was so insane. You couldn't even enjoy shopping because it was so busy. But we did get the baby crib, which was the whole point of the trip.
3 comments:
One week left sister! You are doing great!
Joey:)
I've got some clothes for you. Trav and I went garage sale shopping...not much out there for girl clothes. Tons of boy stuff though.
Keep your feet up and relax as much as you can. You guys need anything, groceries, smoothies (my personal favorite) or whatever...give us a call.
Thanks Shanna!
Post a Comment