Monday, April 17, 2006

So I have this pregnancy craving thing figured out. Everything is more intense when you are pregnant. When it's hot, it's really hot. When I am thirsty I am really thirsty. When I am hungry I need food right then. Like the other day Chaz and I were driving to have lunch with his dad. We were about 15 minutes away from the restaurant and I was thirsty. I felt like I was going to die if I did not have something to drink. So we stopped to get a drink on the way to the restaurant. Crazy I know, but I couldn't help it. I lose all willpower. I must have things immediately.

Right now the thing I crave the most is ice. it is so cold and refreshing. I think it is currently my favorite food. Small ice pieces are the best. Not the big cubes from my freezer at home. Today while getting gas I paid 85 cents for a fountain drink just so I could have the ice. I just couldn't bring myself to ask the clerk for just a cup of ice. But it was worth the 85 cents...the ice was so good.

No comments: