I'm really tired. It has been a busy couple of days.
Melissa and I are in RI visiting our parents. My students were on Spring Break this last week so we took advantage of my free time. We stopped in PA to visit one of her friends that just had a baby girl. Very cute. Strange that I will have one in 2 1/2 months.
We went to IKEA with my parents and got some furniture for the baby and we have eaten in my dad's resturant quite a bit. Good food. They had planned a surprise baby shower for me and that was really fun. I found out about it, but that was okay. It is hard to keep secrets from me. I almost always find out.
So it is the end of our 2nd day here and I am exhasted. We have one more day here with no specific plans. Maybe a day to relax before the long drive home.....and somehow we have to figure out how to fit all this new stuff into the car.
No comments:
Post a Comment