We work, play, and grow together every day.
Congrats!The Heikkibuddies
"Where's the things that hold the feet?" - Ethan"You mean legs?" - Noel"Yeah." - Ethan
I am SOOOOOOOO Happy!! I actually think that I am starting to cry! :) I couldnt be more happy for anyone in the whole wide world.Thanks so much for giving me another niece!!Kirsten
Congrats!! We are so excited for you!!!
I have been telling everyone and smiling all day
That's soooo awesome : ) Congrats!
Congrats Sitser.Joey and I cant wait.
Little girls are so special! We couldn't be happier. Mary will have her little cousin to play with. Grandpa had me print a picture to show everyone. Congatulations from Grandpa John and Grandma Gail.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congrats!
The Heikkibuddies
"Where's the things that hold the feet?" - Ethan
"You mean legs?" - Noel
"Yeah." - Ethan
I am SOOOOOOOO Happy!! I actually think that I am starting to cry! :) I couldnt be more happy for anyone in the whole wide world.
Thanks so much for giving me another niece!!
Kirsten
Congrats!! We are so excited for you!!!
I have been telling everyone and smiling all day
That's soooo awesome : ) Congrats!
Congrats Sitser.
Joey and I cant wait.
Little girls are so special! We couldn't be happier. Mary will have her little cousin to play with. Grandpa had me print a picture to show everyone. Congatulations from Grandpa John and Grandma Gail.
Post a Comment