I am in Rhode Island right now. It is nice to be here. The trip was pretty uneventful....a little traffic and the easiest border crossings through Canada, but that's it.
The mood seems more up then I imagined it would be. Chaz, Kyle, and my dad are golfing with my dad's family right now. It is the thing to do when ever there is any kind of event.
My mom filled us in on the details of my Pepere's death. He went peacefully with tons of family around him. The wake is on Monday (my Memere's birthday) and the funeral is on Tuesday. We should be home Wednesday night.
Today we are just hanging out and tonight I think we are going to water fire. A very cool event in downtown Providence. They light fires all down the river. There is music, performers, food....and other stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment