Thursday, August 04, 2005

I have been feeling rather ill for about a week now. It comes and goes...gets worse as the day goes on. Bad back pain, side pain, low fever, tired, and no appetite. I decided to go see the doctor today.

Apparently once you begin to have sex the doctors think that you are pregnant no matter what the problem is. First thing the doctor asked me was, "Could you be pregnant?" After explaining my symptoms (and all telling her it was very unlikely that I was pregnant) she was very adamant about taking a test...Okay. It was negative of course.

My sister-in-law told me that everytime she goes to the doctor for anything they want her to take a pregnancy test.

So I just imagined....I cut my finger off (at the Crepe shop of course because I don't cook at home) and I am rushed to the emergency room. The doctor asks what is wrong. Upon seeing my finger they say, "Yeah...this one is probably pregnant."

It was funny to me.

2 comments:

ShannaKay said...

Hope you feel better!

Anonymous said...

You have the "MSU Olin Heath Care" issue describe to a T. If you are female you are probably pregnant, and if male you probably have a VD. Even, as you say, if you went there missing a limb they would try to pin it on those.