Wednesday, June 15, 2005

16 more days people. It is so close. (If you haven't RSVPed please do so.....your procrastinating is only adding to my stress) Just call me and let me know if you are coming.

So throughout this whole wedding planning thing Chaz and I have been pretty calm. No freakouts about how much work it is. People seem to think that I will have a big freak out the week before the wedding. Well, I'm not going to......out in the open. But, on the inside I already and freaking out. So, what do I do?

Go on vacation. Melissa and I are leaving for RI for 5 days. Should be a fun and relaxing trip. Actually I am bring a ton of wedding stuff to work on. What else should I do on a 14 hour car ride.

Okay, I have to go to work now. Come eat a crepe if your bored.

No comments: