Tuesday, May 31, 2005

What a great weekend. It's Tuesday and I feel like the weekend has just now ended. The weather was so nice. Summer is finally here. Chaz and I did lots of yard work. We got a garden planted, and as an added bonus I have a nice tan.

32 days until the wedding. It is so exciting. So many people have been asking lately...."So, are you getting excited about the wedding?" Who wouldn't say yes. I always say yes. But what I am really feeling is- "You have no idea how excited I am. I don't even know how to explain it." and I want to say "I am really excited to be done with the wedding. It is so much work and I don't really enjoy planning it." Who really wants to hear that though?

I am excited beyond words. I can't even think how to write it on here without sounding really mushy. I guess what it all comes down to is I am looking forward to sharing everything and I am looking forward to not having to leave him at the end of the day.

No comments: