It's been a couple weeks since I have posted. I thought things would slow down when school ended, but that hasn't been the case.
Devon and Justin are now married. My wedding is next. Now that I have time to think about it I am getting over whelmed with how much there is to do. We finished the favors and now the biggy is the invitations. They are pretty cool, but alot of work. Melissa and Kyle have already been a huge help.
It is amazing how much stuff accumulates for a wedding. I am looking over at my pile of stuff that had built up from the last 3 days. Dan and Suzanne's basement is becoming wedding central. But only for 7 more weeks! suzanne and I have a deal that if Jaden says "Nicole" before I get married then I won't move out. Not "Ni" or "Cole" it has to be "Nicole." Good luck with that Suzanne!
No comments:
Post a Comment