Okay-so I got absolutly no work done in Chicago. Now I am drowing in all the work I have to do. I feel like I am swimming in a big pool--too deep to touch the ground--and I am tired of swimming. If I don't keep swimming I will drowned. As I get assignments and things done water is let out of the pool and I can almost touch....then more water is added and I am almost drowning again. Well right now I am trying to get some of that water out of the pool.
2 weeks and it will be over....graduation...if only I can keep swimming until then.
1 comment:
I must say Cole in all the years that I have know you, you have always kept floating I am sure that you will stay above water for this too. If you need any help with studying, let me know. As you well know I have a way of helping people memorize things. Even if it may seem like it doesn’t make and sense at all it always seems to stick for some strange reason.
:) K
Post a Comment