Life is slowing down. I was driving home from my last day of classes today and I was filled with so many emotions. I was so happy, yet lost at the same time. My brain is empty of the due dates for papers and tests. What do I do now? You know the feeling where you are used to being told what to do, and then all the sudden no one is telling you anymore? I am trying to adjust.
I am going to start working more and doing more wedding plans. This should keep me busy enough for the next couple of months. Plus there is Devon's wedding in 2 weeks. I am in her wedding, so there is lots to do for that too. I am a little nervous about my appearance for her wedding. A week ago I went to the doctor to have him look at a tiny mole on my arm. He decided he didn't like it. He took it off. He gave me a shot to numb it, cut it out, and stitched me up. It is gross. There is a huge bruise around the stitches. Then while working yesterday I burned my other arm pretty bad on the crepe maker. Sorry Devon...
Maybe by my wedding they will be gone.
2 comments:
Some good coverup or foundation might do the trick.
Don't you worry!! =) I promise I wont pummel you during the next two weeks!! =)
-dev
Post a Comment