It's Tuesday and I usually have class all day, but there is a lot of snow outside right now. When I woke up this morning I just thought the roads might be to bad to make it to my 8am class. (Which is a lecture with 250 people) I felt more sure of my decision when I noticed that all the high schools were closed, and when Dan and Suzanne returned from trying to drive to Ohio...they made it to Okemos and then turned around.
So I email my proff for my afternoon class (that I am never suppose to miss) and asked if we still had class. She said use my best judgement whether to come or not. Dang! Now what do I do. Use my best judgement like the roads are really bad and it is risking my life....or like there is a great movie on that I want to watch instead. While tryinhg to make up my mind I realize that it is now to late to go to my 10:20 class....I'll be late anyways so why go at all.
Dan and Suzanne just left again for Ohio and I am waiting for a call to inform me about the raods. I think I will also go do a test drive and asses them myself.......Suzanne just called. She said the roads are doable if i'm careful. So I'll be somewhat responsable and go to class this afternoon. I think I can handle one more class until Srping Break.
No comments:
Post a Comment