It’s Saturday morning and all I want to do is sleep in, but I Have tons of things I need to get done….a lot of it being homework. So here is my solution: I am working from bed. This way I can still enjoy my nice cozy bed while I work.
Last night I think I was the most surprised that I have ever been in my life. Suzanne and Devon threw me a little surprise get together. (for my birthday which was on Thursday) I went shopping with Devon around 5 and we were planning on hanging out with Chaz and Justin around 8ish. Devon wanted to me to teach her how to knit (or at least that’s what she told me) so we were stopping my house (Dan and Suzanne’s) to pick up my knitting stuff. When we arrived there were lots of cars out front. I thought nothing of it because there are always people over for something. When I walked inside it took me a few moments to realize why they all said surprise…..it was pretty fun and made me feel very loved.
Thank you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment