Thursday, January 27, 2005

Tuesday and Thursdays are such long days. I dread them. I have class from 8am until 10pm. Today wasn't so bad.....though it's not over.

My first class was fun. The proff is pretty funny and likes the class to interact. He uses great illustrations and video clips. He also reminds me of Steve Somerlot....in that he talks about Iowa a lot because that is where he grew up.

Usually I stay at MSU the whole day and do work between my classes. Today I didn't. I came home, did work, and made dinner. It was so much better then eating in the food court.

Soon I have to leave for my BS Lab. You know all the cool stuff they do on CSI...the testing and stuff...well we get to do that. Only it looks a lot cooler on TV. In lab it is not so cool. I have to miss small group because of lab. I hate this, but there was no other lab I could take.


2 comments:

Noel Heikkinen said...

I love that you have a "BS Lab."

Nicole said...

haha..never thought of that....but so appropriate