Sunday, January 30, 2005

Price's left for Florida this afternoon. The house will be really quiet for about 2 weeks...not that it is ever really loud. I think after a couple days I will get lonely. So despite what Dan's blog says I will not attack if anyone comes to visit....neither will the "pit bull" Leo (a deaf cocker spaniel).

Two things I learned today. 1. People are right when they say planning a wedding will test the relationship. 2. Don't work on wedding plans when stuck in a car. Things got explosive. There were some harsh words, a few tears, and some awkward silence. They we talked things over and were having such a good discussion about some plans that we missed our exit and didn't realize it for a while. It made for one long trip.

Chaz and I saw Ocean's Twelve tonight. It was ok. There were some good parts, but the first one was better.

No comments: