I came to the computer lab on campus to get some work done. It's quite and everyone else is working so there are no distractions.
So I sit here and I'm thinking about some work, but then I hear this noise....again..and again. It is someone snoring.....hmm. So I let it go for a while, but I am really intrigued. So I kinda look around, but do it discreetly so everyone doesn't think I am being nosey..which I am. That's when I notice the guy one computer away from me. He is picking his nose. Not just like "I have a little booger that is bothering me" pick. No, it's like "I am poor and there is gold up there" pick.
Gross!!
I wonder how often they wash these keyboards....have you ever washed your keyboard?? Mental note to steer clear of that station.
So I keep working and the sleeping person keeps snoring. Then I glance around again and the nose picker has now gone forehead down on the tabletop and he is now snoozing too. All that picking must have warn him out.
So much for getting work done in the computer lab.
No comments:
Post a Comment