Wednesday, December 15, 2004

You want to trade places?
My life is easier? Better you say?

Okay.
Spend sometime with my due dates and deadlines.
Enjoy the responsability and please keep up with it-
there are consiquences if you don't pay the bills.

Sure, you may enjoy the attention and the love.
But also get to know my disapointment and my dispear.

I'll enjoy your money, and your leiserly days.
I may get bored without something to do.
A day of my choosing-I haven't had that in so long.
I'll try your lonliness, but I don't know about the lies...
....I don't think I can do that.

Do you like the change?
You now have what I have-what you think your missing.
But there's more to it . Isn't there?
Walk with me for a minute and you'll see it's not as perfect as you thought.

Be happy with your own life, and if not change it.
Change it to fit you, and please don't just wish you were me.
For if you were me, maybe then you'd wish you were you.

No comments: