Well, I thought things would slow down once school got out...not so much.
It's a fun busy now though. Traveling for Christmas, Christmas shopping, and wrapping presents.
We are back from Illinois. It was an interesting trip. Fun for the most part. I got to spend time knitting with Amanda and I got to spend time with baby Mary. She is one month old now!
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I am a bad person and I still have a couple of things to buy. I also have a couple of scarves to finish making. Christmas day my parents are coming into town. They are going to spend some time looking at houses. There is a good chance my dad has a job here and they are looking to move back to MI. They already sold their house in RI.
Well, I am going to keep knitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment