Bad things happen sometimes.....I am trying to focus on the good. Here is a list of good things...
1. I live with some awsome people that let me use their car.
2. I have people around me that know things about cars..and can fix them.
3. I found all my beaners stamp cards and I have enough for a free drink...I am at beaners studying right now.
4. I found my bus card today for msu....even though I only have one day left.
5. I am completely done with 2 classes and will be done with all the rest soon.
6. My dad has a job interview on thursday for a job in MI.
7. My parents put their house up for sale on Friday and recieved an offer today.
8. Christams is coming soon.
9. My parents are coming into town for Christmas.
10. Last, but not least...I am going to go buy a lemon knot from beaners and eat it..they are delicious..if you like lemon.
Okay..now I really should study.
2 comments:
"You sit on a thrown of lies!"
You didn't eat a lemon knot..
it was a chocolate chip scone!
yeah..i guess i did. I was planning on getting the lemon knot and a diet coke, but I ended up getting hot chocolate-and a lemon knot doesn't really go with that. So I decided on the choc. chip scone instead....
Post a Comment