My parents left today. Sad, but we get to see them again in less then a month. Before they left we went to Cracker barrel for some breakfast/lunch.
Our waitress, Jean, happened to be someone that my brother and Joey knew from somewhere else. She knew them before they were married. When my brother told her they were married she said, "Wow, that soon. I thought you were going to wait a while." My brother said, "Well, we got engaged in December 2002 and we were either going to wait a year and a half, or wait just 6 months. So we chose 6 months." Then my dad jumped in with, "Yeah, this was the best thing for the baby." Jean just looked at them, then looked at Joey's belly, and then said kinda confused, "There's no baby." We all just had a good laugh then. It was a good time.
Chaz and I watched "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" tonight. I don't know what's up with all you who didn't like it. And you can't just watch some of it....you have to watch the whole thing. I thought it was a really good movie.
Today was a day of packing, tomorrow will be a day of homework.
My apartment looks like a hotel now...empty and bare.
1 comment:
You forgot to mention that she commented on how dad and Rick have the same tendency to blush very bright red. And that she said she used to make Rick blush all the time because she was a "dirty, dirty old lady." I think I choked on my coffee.
And RIGHT ON about Eternal Sunshine. One of the best movies ever - need to watch it all, yes.
Post a Comment