It's been almost a week since I have last blogged, so I thought I should write something.
Things have been crazy busy for me. The semester is ending resulting in alot of work, I am trying to pack and move, and I am trying to get ready to go away for Thanksgiving (okay...we (my family) are actually just staying at someone's huge house in Haslett.).
Hmm..not much new. I took a test today and was very disappointed. I studied and had a great cheat sheet, but I still didn't know some of the questions. I did feel better after I found out no one knew how to do some of the problems.
Right now I am watching Oprah. I don't usually watch it but it is the Favorites thing show where she give away a ridiculous amount of things to the audience.
My parents are coming into town for Thanksgiving-I'm looking forward to that.
That's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment