I love coconut. I had some fresh coconut at Suzanne's house and so I bought one for myself. It is wonderful. I am eating the last piece right now. I just spent some time looking up the nutritional value of it, but I didn't find much. I do know that it helps to keep the immune system strong and it has a lot of the same nutrients that are found in breast milk.....strange.
The end of the semester is nearing and it is a good feeling yet it scares me how much work I have left to do. I am really looking forward to Christmas vacation.
Last night I had a dream that Chaz died. In my dream he disappeared and I was searching the newspaper for an explanation. I woke up with a horrible feeling. Chaz called me a little while later and I felt better. I have vary real and vivid dreams which is cool except when they are bad dreams.
After class Chaz and I are going to visit Amanda and baby Mary. Should be fun.
1 comment:
http://www.wholefoods.com/healthinfo/pro_list-fruit.html
Here is a link with nutritional info for a bunch of fruits - including coconut.
Post a Comment