Thursday, November 11, 2004

I had a Physics Exam. I have been stressing about it all week and studied my butt off...but it is over now. Don't feel like I did that well but I'll not worry about that until I know for sure. It's like my body knew that it could stop stressing after the test was done. A half hour later I was sore all over. My head hurt, my stomach hurt, and my muscles ached. My body was falling apart or something. But at the same time I felt so good that it was over. I feel stress free for one night..until tomorrow when I face all the other things I have to do.

I had fun with Chaz tonight. We got to spend sometime together....he got me flowers (but I left them at his house :( We went out to dinner and that was nice. On the way home I almost hit a possum....they are not very smart animals.

I have the urge to clean now but I know if I start I won't want to stop and I will get no sleep. The apartment needs to cleaned. It is disgusting.

No comments: