Thursday, November 25, 2004

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Today has been a busy, yet fun day. This morning Chaz and I left with his family to have thanksgiving up north (in Farwell) with his brother-in-laws family. It was nice to meet more of them, and we got to spend time with the new niece, Mary. She is so beautiful.

We left Farwell around 4:30 and got back at 6:30. My family is having thanksgiving where Melissa works. She works in Haslett homeschooling 2 girls. Boy do they have a huge house. It is amazing. They are all out of town and so my whole family is using their house and we are staying here for 3 days. It's pretty neat.

We just finished eating. The guys are downstairs playing ping-pong and guitar. My mom and Melissa are cleaning up and getting dessert ready....I prob should help too. But I am not. I am bloggin instead. I have a headache and my eyes hurt.....which is bad because I just want to curl up with a book and sit by the fire. Although it is only 9:15 I feel like it is 11.

Well dessert is ready. I don't think I could even eat another bite....but I will.

No comments: