Saturday, October 16, 2004

long day

Reason # 100 to Elope...
Went to buy my wedding dress today. The one I had already picked out and the one I loved. They discontiued the line. Can't get it. Had to look again. My trip that I thought would take 1 hr lasted about 5. It is exhausting trying on dresses.

I did find another dress that I liked at a different store, and bridesmaid dresses. So I guess that was good. The sales people at these stores are supposed to be helpful, but they are more just a pain. Some are good, but some just give too many opinions and suggestions. And they want to know every thought you have about the dresses. I mean I can't really say, "I think all of the ones available in my color are really ugly." I could, but that would be rude. Even though they really were ugly.

I planned on doing a bunch of homework today. Didn't really work out. I am going to try and get a bunch done right now. I felt really angry when I started this bloc. I feel a little better now.
Do you ever feel angry for no reason, and then it makes you more mad because you don't know why you are mad?? I hate that.

No comments: