It's official. I had to turn the heat on, defrost my windshield, and I could see my breath. Winter is here. Let's hope the next 6 months pass quickly...and mildly. This is when I begin to ask myself why I still live in Michigan.
It's because of all you people.
I saw Wimbilton tonight at Celebration. Movies for $3.50 on Tuesday night...$7.00 for a date. Good for poor people...like me. I thought the movie was good. Chaz thought it was ok.
Sometimes I get sad because I feel like everything I like to do is being taken over by others less busy then myself...which is partly true because I don't have the time to do it, but it still makes me sad.
Will I ever be too busy to blog...prob not cause I always blog when I should be doing something else.
1 comment:
you'll be less busy soon. yeah it was a climate sacrifice for Suz and I to come here (we would have prefered the west) but the people here are so awesome. It's a good trade.
Post a Comment