Sunday, September 26, 2004

Finally I've got Chaz

...Yeah Chaz came up with this title. I told him to give me a title for this post and he did-so I kept it. I haven't seen him for 5 days, so it's nice to spend some time with him. I love him...of course he will never read that sweet comment about him because he doesn't read my blog.

Tonight we hung out with a bunch of friends at the McCracken's house. I really enjoyed reminiscing and talking with some old friends...Sean, Kristen, Lindsey, Ashley..it was fun.

Right now Chaz and I are watching Wife Swap. Crazy idea for a reality show...dumb idea. Really anal mom changes places with really layed back mom. Boom...your asking for disaster. I suppose it wouldn't be any good though if everyone got along. Who would want to watch that??

2 comments:

devon said...

Bummer! I left before you got there! I left about 7 cause Jus had to do his homework.. sorry I missed you!
=(

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I watched Wife Swap too. Very crazy....what got me was at the end the layed back mom told the other mom "I hate you." She was only trying to help...

Shanna