Friday, August 20, 2004

Now what?

Today was my last day watching the Heikki kids. Tata came and picked up the kids this morning. It was weird after they left...I wasn't sure what to do. All day I have felt like I was missing something-four somethings. To be honest I miss the kids being around. There was always something to do and they always make me laugh.

This afternoon I rode my bike. I haven't been able to ride it for about 2 weeks. It felt good to get out and ride.

Tonight I am going to hang out with Chaz and Melissa and Kyle. Not sure what we are doing. I know I don't want to 1. Rent a movie 2. Go to a movie 3. Go out to dinner. What does that leave to do? I don't know either??

Chaz and I watched a movie last night called Heaven. We both liked it even thought it was really strange.

Does anyone know of any good job openings?? I need a job.

I am eating Reese's Puffs cereal right now. It is so good.


No comments: