Monday, May 31, 2004

The first day

Today we went to Napatree Beach at Watch Hill. This is a very expensive area. There are like 7-9 million dollar homes here. We walked along the beach, went into some small shops, and ate a very big whoopi pie. While walking on the beach I ventured off up a small hill. There was a small path through some vegitation. A walked a few feet and called my mom over to look at how pretty this scenery was. She replied "That is all poison Ivy." We'll see what happens to my feet. (I don't think I touched any)

In response to questions about the car: It was the alternater that was broke, I just had to buy the part and Jim only charged $25.00 for fixing it. (He was a very nice guy because he worked on the car for a while.)
It is 10pm now and I am going to bed....still recovering from the ride over here.

No comments: